Equipped for any keen cook or budding chef, this is a fantastic space.
The kitchen is stylish and extremely well appointed, with everything you could wish for at your finger tips. It boasts a large island, plenty of preparation space and cupboards for storage, a spacious and practical utility room for washing and storage, and a breakfast area with table and chairs set in a bay window – great for food with a view.
Kitchen fixtures and fittings include:
- Electric Aga with two hot plates and two ovens plus warming drawer
- Electric oven and convection hob
- Fridge and dishwasher
- Electric kettle and coffee machine
- Extensive range of high quality cookware and utensils to suit small and large groups
- Lochinver Highland Stoneware crockery, handmade in Scotland
- Assorted condiments, herbs and spices
This is a kitchen designed for entertaining but it also offers plenty of relaxation opportunities, with comfortable seating and relaxing views.
VISIT THE OTHER ROOMS IN THE LODGE